Due to increased demand for affordable high quality dentistry, our client is looking for a Dental Treatment Coordinator based in the centrally located Cork City suburb.
Our private dental practice is looking for a Treatment Coordinator to join their team. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wishes to work to a high standard in a modern, forward thinking dental practice. This role would suit an experienced dental nurse or receptionist wanting to take the next steps in their career but training can also be provided for someone with a sales background and no dental experience.
The role of treatment coordinator is really the sales person of the practice, the treatment coordinator is responsible for the patient journey from start to end making sure our patients are happy and get the best experience possible
- Supporting existing and new patients with general enquiries, including answering treatment queries and arranging appointments.
- Discussing and arranging suitable payment plans with the patient.
- Co-ordinating patient compliance documents including consent forms and quotations.
- Diary management.
- Dealing with patients and follow ups post treatments
- Offer price ranges
- Maintain the CRM accurately
- Receptionist and ad hoc PA duties as required
- A competitive salary and the opportunity to increase this through bonus, training and development
The ideal candidate will:
- Love helping people, have customer care in your DNA.
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team
- Be quick and organised person, able to work in a busy practice.
- Have a passion for customer service & sales
- Be friendly, approachable and have a professional work ethic
- Computer literate with an excellent telephone manner
- Be proficient in both written and spoken English
With a view for the successful candidate to be in place as soon as possible, interviews for this role are being held immediately. If you have read the above with interest and would like to be considered for this excellent opportunity, please apply today.
CSA Personnel will treat every application in strictest confidence and will only put you forward to an employer after gaining your explicit permission.