This is a temporary position with the opportunity to go permanent for the right candidate. This role would suit someone who is already an established receptionist and is looking for a stable role within a friendly team, or someone who is looking to step up into a reception role.
- Be the first point of contact for visitors & phone calls
- Diary management
- Maintaining office supplies
- Provide general ad-hoc team support
- Dealing with any customer issues appropriately, efficiently and effectively
Personal Attitude & Skills
- Highly motivated with a “can do” attitude
- Proactive, enthusiastic, collaborative and a self-starter
- Excellent attention to detail & accuracy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including strong interpersonal skills
- Previous reception experience desirable
This is a wonderful opportunity for someone to join a small office of eight people. Most of the team are very self sufficient and so this role will suit someone who is happy being the first point of contact for clients visiting but also no job being too big or small.
CSA Personnel will treat every application in strictest confidence and will only put you forward to an employer after gaining your explicit permission