Office Administrator (Temp)
Our client requires a temporary Office Administrator for a busy office just outside Cork City.
Training will be provided.
12e an hour.
Typical open roles include:
- Admin Duties
- Duties include reception/customer service/data entry and general administration
- Filling, photocopy, managing a busy email inbox and handling post and couriers.
- Data entry responding to emails
Personal Attitude & Skills
- Highly motivated with a “can do” attitude
- Proactive, enthusiastic, collaborative and a self-starter
- Excellent attention to detail & accuracy
- At least 1-2 years relevant experience in an office environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in the use of MS Word and Excel
We offer a range of long and short term temporary positions ranging from 1 day assignments to long term contracts.
If you are interested in long or short term temporary work, interested in working a few days a week or temping until you find a permanent role please send in your CV for review and one of our consultants will be in touch.
CSA Personnel will treat every application in strictest confidence and will only put you forward to an employer after gaining your explicit permission