My client requires a full-time tax manager immediately for their tax firm, based in Cork.
The position affords the successful candidate a great opportunity to develop professionally and personally in an exciting and dynamic tax business and to become part of this long-established tax firm.
The successful candidate should ideally be a qualified accountant, have completed the AITI tax exams and be a member of the Irish Taxation Institute. They should also have experience in managing client relationships and the ability to initiate, project manage and complete client assignments. It may suit a Tax Senior looking to make the step in their career.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The firm offers tax compliance and consultancy advice to private clients and accountancy firms on a national basis to help clients meet the demand for tax reporting and advisory services within their businesses.
They have clients from various industries and all sizes. They are small company and have low staff turnover. They are a well established company and their director has been involved in taxation for over 30 years.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will be supporting a highly successful and committed leadership team who are constantly innovating and looking for better ways to run the organisation. All ideas are welcome and they are all focused on the same outcome!
Supporting tax personnel in the provision of tax compliance and consultancy advice under various tax heads in the following areas;
- Corporate restructurings for private clients
- Inheritance tax planning for private companies and individuals
- Property based transactions
- Transfer Pricing transactions and foreign based operations of Irish trading companies
- Mergers and acquisitions
- EIIS schemes and share option schemes for companies
- All compliance and consultancy queries arising from the firm’s client base.
Personal Attitude & Skills
- You will be qualified accountant & AITI member with 2+ years post qualification experience. Key to your success will be your hands-on technical expertise across all tax heads as well as ability to deal with multiple client issues with competing priorities at the same time . Excellent communication (written/verbal) and report writing skills will be key, and you will need to demonstrate the ability to learn quickly and adapt to new surroundings while under the demands of a fast-paced culture.
Will depend on experience.
Bonus driven incentive package in completing assigments.
With a view for the successful candidate to be in place as soon as possible, interviews for this role are being held immediately. If you have read the above with interest and would like to be considered for this excellent opportunity, please apply today.
Please apply or email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
CSA Personnel will treat every application in strictest confidence and will only put you forward to an employer after gaining your explicit permission.