Senior Receptionist (Temp)
An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced Receptionist to join our client, a prestigious professional office based in Cork City Centre.
This is a temp contract (minimum of 6 weeks work + 1 week training )
You will provide a front of house service by being the primary point of contact for all members. Provide a reception and meet and greet service for all visitors. Candidates should have previous front office experience.
Hours: 9-4.30 (Mon- Friday)
IMMEDIATE START candidates must be available to start now if successful.
Full training will be provided.
- Answer all incoming calls and forward on to the appropriate people or department
- Daily management of library premises
- Ensure the smooth running of the office ( eg dealing with IT equipment/Wifi supply/desk management etc)
- Resolve all ad hoc queries – by phone, email, in person.
We are looking for someone who has / is…
- Strong customer focus
- A passion for delivering high quality service and building positive relationships
- High levels of clarity & discretion
- A natural ability to really understand and meet members needs
- Excellent communication skills and strong attention to detail
- Must be smartly presented, well organised, pro-active and be able to work on your own.
CSA Personnel will treat every application in strictest confidence and will only put you forward to an employer after gaining your explicit permission.