Senior Office Administrator
We are actively recruiting for an experienced Senior Office Administrator for our client based within the Commercial Landscaping Industry (just outside Cork City)
The Senior Office Administrator, who will ideally have had experience in a similar role will be responsible for, and contribute to, accounts / receivable payable, VAT, payroll and cashflow management. Additional duties will include month end tasks, the preparation of journals and reports for management account analysis and some administrative duties.
Candidates should have strong numeracy and IT skills while also possessing good ability to interact with a small dynamic team.
For our clients’ business to run like clockwork they need sound support behind the scenes – and that’s where you come in.
- General Admin
- Sales Invoice preparation and processing
- Monitor Accounts Receivable & Payable
- Preparation and processing of bi-monthly VAT return
- Consolidate all books
- Validate and process supplier payments on-line Cash flow management
- Produce monthly management accounts / bank reconciliation
- Validate forward cash flows for finance submission/project evaluation
- Liaise with company accountant as required
- Admin for Tender Submissions
- Health & Safety Admin for Landscaping Contracts
- Ad-hoc office and administrative tasks
- This role is full time office based. (Monday to Friday)
We are looking for someone who has / is…
- 5 plus years experience ideally in an accounts role
- Excellent IT skills
- Experience in Revenue’s RCT system online for subcontractor
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and solution focused.
- Ability to work as part of a team and contribute to the continued growth of the Company.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Forward planning and being able to anticipate needs
- Self Starter
- The ability to work on their own initiative
With a view for the successful candidate to be in place as soon as possible, interviews for this role are being held immediately. If you have read the above with interest and would like to be considered for this excellent opportunity, please apply today.
CSA Personnel will treat every application in strictest confidence and will only put you forward to an employer after gaining your explicit permission.