Senior Office Administrator (Full -Time)
We are delighted to be partnering with a multi-dimensional consulting firm located in Cork City. This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Office Administrator to join an established and reputable firm with leading-edge expertise in the fields of taxation, business advice, accounting and financial planning.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- The running and management of the office daily
- Responsible for acting as the go to person in the office
- Being the first point of contact (whether by phone or in person) between clients and the office staff
- Providing general administrative assistance (which may include typing duties in some cases) to the directors as required
- General office duties including recording and lodging incoming cheques, maintaining the post log, etc.
- Maintenance of the office Anti-Money Laundering Systems (in conjunction with the office AML officer)
- Arranging meetings
- Maintaining storage filing
- Record-keeping for weekly timesheets, staff holidays, bank transactions, fee issurance
What are we looking for?
- Outgoing, pleasant and engaging with a good telephone manner
- The ideal candidate will have experience with clients
- Min 3-5 years experience in a similar role
- Experienced in office book-keeping
- Ability to work within a team environment to achieve team/department objectives.
- This role would suit someone who is looking to work for a friendly, growing and hard-working company..
- This will predominantly be an office based role.
- Hours will be 9:00am-5.30pm Monday-Friday.
- Salary €33-€36k per annum depending on experience plus benefits.
How To Apply
With a view for the successful candidate to be in place as soon as possible, interviews for this role are being held immediately. If you have read the above with interest and would like to be considered for this excellent opportunity, please apply today.
CSA Personnel will treat every application in strictest confidence and will only put you forward to an employer after gaining your explicit permission.