Senior HR Generalist
We have a super opportunity for an experienced HR Generalist to join our client (50+ staff), a long established non profit based in Cork City.
Great opportunity for a HR Generalist, reporting to the MD, to provide HR leadership to the company’s development and talent management while looking after the day to day HR tasks. There will be a thorough handover process and you will have support to hit the ground running in the new role.
This hands-on role provides full cycle Human Resources support, and is critical in executing our people initiatives, providing great internal customer support and driving HR functional excellence and process improvement.
Your Day-to-Day Role:
- Guide managers and employees in the interpretation of HR policies and procedures
- Learning and Development; HR Operations, engagement and employee relations to support the design and development of key HR initiatives.
- Garda Vetting Liaison Officer. Completion of garda vetting for staff, volunteers and members of the Board.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for day-to-day HR support (50+ people), including but not limited to: employee relations, communication, onboarding, employee transitions (new hires, terms, leaves), policy advisement and compliance;
- Supporting leaders in ensuring high-calibre staff are in place to meet business requirements and in developing effective talent pipeline and succession plans.
- Adhering to Company Policies and Procedures whilst ensuring consistent implementation of HR policies by coaching and supporting staff across different departments.
- Report weekly/monthly & quarterly on Key HR Metrics
- Utilise HR expertise to assist managers in the identification and planning of talent mapping, succession planning, reward incentives, creating clear career paths and putting in place compelling development opportunities.
- Represent HR on the allocated programme leadership team(s) and drive the HR agenda
- Providing advice around employee issues and policies
- Review overall HR policies and compliance with local law
- Manage recruitment processes (advertising, selection, reference checking, and onboarding)
Personal Attitude & Skills
- 3+ years experience in a HR Generalist capacity
- Results driven and with a comprehensive approach to managing all HR processes autonomously from end to end; from administrative to strategic.
- Third level degree in HR (CIPD)
- Must possess consultative style and approach with proven ability to develop credible relationships with business partners
- People leadership skills, strong systems knowledge, be a team player with excellent communication skills.
- Experience in organizational development, change management, employee engagement and learning and development desired
- Experience of streamlining, improving and automating existing processes along with plenty of experience using technology to make your work more efficient.
- Highly motivated individual who is a self-starter
- A clear thinker, attention to detail and also sees the big picture.
With a view for the successful candidate to be in place as soon as possible, interviews for this role are being held immediately. If you have read the above with interest and would like to be considered for this excellent opportunity, please apply today.
Please apply or email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
CSA Personnel will treat every application in strictest confidence and will only put you forward to an employer after gaining your explicit permission.