Our client is a medium size engineering company who are a leading supplier of products in the welding and engineering sector.. The company is well established/ progressive and has a first class team coordinating and managing predominantly commercial projects.
We are once again expanding and are looking for an exceptional individual to join our team as a Senior Administrator in our Purchasing Dept.
This vacancy may suit an enthusiastic person with a keen interest in learning new tasks and systems. They will be working within a small team that is very busy and so communication and an ability to engage positively with those around them is essential.
- The role will be based at their office North of Cork city close to Mallow..
- Full training will be provided.
- Hours: 8.30-5.30(Mon-Thurs) / 8.30-4.30 (Friday)
- NOTE: Candidates must be available to interview and start asap.
- To work alongside our current buyer
- Liaising with site managers and then sourcing and placing orders
- Placing material and plant orders from written and verbal requests
- Following through orders from start to delivery onsite
- Liaising with the accounts department to resolve invoice price and delivery queries with suppliers
- Develop and maintain a good professional relation with our suppliers
- Raise Purchase Orders
- Liaise with other colleagues to develop cost-saving strategies
We are looking for someone who has / is…
- 3 years experience as an administrator/assistant is ideal but not necessary
- Experience in Microsoft Office packages and general IT literacy,
- Commitment to Excellence & Continuous Improvement
- Strong organisation skills
- The ability to organise and set priorities
- The ability to cope well under pressure
NOTE: Candidates must be available to interview and start asap.
Deadline is 09/01/22
CSA Personnel will treat every application in strictest confidence and will only put you forward to an employer after gaining your explicit permission.