Senior Administrator (Part -Time)
We are delighted to be partnering with a financial services company based in Cork City.
We are looking for an accomplished professional who is computer literate, a self-starter and confident in dealing with a multitude of people. It’ll be a great role for someone – details below.
This is a part-time permanent position. Training will be provided.
- New business processing from inception to completion stage.
- Management of business pipelines using the latest digital Relationship Management system.
- Liaising with insurance and investment companies in processing business pipelines.
- Preparing policy schedule reports (for annual reviews and pre planning meetings).
- Monitoring compliance documents required for all transactions.
- Compiling documentation required for planning meetings with clients.
- Working closely with the Sales Team to provide a high level of service to new and existing individual clients.
Personal Attitude & Skills
- Experience of working in financial services and relevant qualifications would be a major advantage.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office package, in particular Excel/Word/Powerpoint
- Familiarity with Google Drive and MS Outlook for email.
- Knowledge of Moneyadvice CRM and Voyant would be beneficial but not essential.
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Be proactive in helping clients and dealing with people.
- Good telephone manner and letter writing skills essential.
- Be well organised, capable of working to tight deadlines, and have an ability to work Independently.
- 20 hour working week (Flexible)
- Excellent salary package
- Friendly working environment
- Parking Space
With a view for the successful candidate to be in place as soon as possible, interviews for this role are being held immediately. If you have read the above with interest and would like to be considered for this excellent opportunity, please apply today with a WORD or PDF copy of your CV.
CSA Personnel will treat every application in strictest confidence and will only put you forward to an employer after gaining your explicit permission.