Senior Administrator (Part- Time 20 Hours)
CSA Personnel Consultants are currently recruiting for Senior Administrator on behalf of one of our clients in the textile industry.
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual who is computer literate, a self-starter and confident in dealing with a multitude of people.
This is a part- time permanent position. Training will be provided.
- ▸ Managing all customer service enquiries via phone and email
- ▸ General Office Duties
- ▸ Raising quotes/ taking payments
- ▸ Dealing with customer enquiries, including pricing quotes and delivery lead-times, by telephone and email
- ▸ Account management
- ▸ Dealing with external suppliers
- ▸ Communication with clinical team ,customers and internal staff.
- ▸ Any other duties deemed appropriate by MD
Personal Attitude & Skills
- ▸ Highly motivated with a “can do” attitude
- ▸ Previous experience working within consumer products
- ▸ Strong attention to detail
- ▸ Able to work using your own initiative.
- ▸ Sales background would be an advantage
- ▸ Basic understanding of accounts.
- ▸ A friendly demeanor, willing to learn and a real team player!
- ▸ A confident telephone manner
Benefits of this role include:
- 3 day working week (Flexible)
- Excellent salary package
- Excellent working environment
CSA Personnel will treat every application in strictest confidence and will only put you forward to an employer after gaining your explicit permission