Senior Administrator (4 Day Week)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced individual to join a growing organisation who are involved in the construction industry. The company’s office is based in Cork City but there is potential to work from home for the right person.
The individual will be expected to constantly contribute towards improving the overall effectiveness and efficiency of the Company.
The person appointed will, under the direction and control of the Chief Executive Officer perform a range of duties and responsibilities.
Full training will be provided by the person currently undertaking the role.
- The role will initially be an 11 month contract.
- 4 day week.
- Potential for Flexible working hours
- The basic salary for this position is €40,000 Per Annum and pro rata
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/office administrative systems
- Management of Company Accounting Systems
- Liaising with Company’s Accountants
- Management of payroll, payments, invoicing and receipts
- Management of Company’s accounting practices and procedures
- Organising and attending meetings when required
- Booking transport/accommodation and arranging appointments
- Dealing with correspondence and queries
- Preparing letters, presentations and reports
- Managing Company Budgets
- Organisation of tender competitions
- Liaising with suppliers and clients
- Organising induction programmes for new employees
- Ensuring the office environment and procedures meet health and safety regulation standards
- Organisation of staff recruitment
- Ensuring compliance with Corporate Governance Policies and Procedures
- Liaising with supplier of Company’s Serviced Office Space
- Managing communication with State Agencies e.g. Revenue Commissioners, CRO, etc.
- Other duties and responsibilities as requested by the CEO from time to time
We are looking for someone who has / is…
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Track record of achievements
- Problem solving & resolution
- Capacity to work autonomously
- To maintain effective working relationships (internally & externally)
- A third level education is desirable but not essential
- Candidates candidate must have strong IT Skills, particularly Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Candidates must have experience of working in an senior office admin role, or similar
CSA Personnel will treat every application in strictest confidence and will only put you forward to an employer after gaining your explicit permission.
If you would like some more information before submitting your application please call Sam in CSA.