CSA are currently recruiting for a new exciting position, for a Senior Administrator for a well established freight, transport and logistics company based in Little Island, Cork. This is the perfect opportunity for someone who has prior Transport & Logistics experience. Very flexible for the right person with a very competitive salary of up to 40k on offer!
- Routing duties for a busy transportation department
- Debrief & communicate with drivers regarding collections & deliveries
- Management of dates for collections & deliveries
- Ensuring collections & deliveries are completed in the most efficient way possible
- Advise depots on any issues surrounding deliveries
- Reprint incorrect export labels and replace with correct labels
- Responsibilities relating to manifests
- Other duties as advised
- Adhere to company KPIs and reach personal targets
We are looking for someone who has / is…
- Operational background and people management are ideal, but not essential
- Experience working with transport suppliers preferrable
- Good with technology and a quick learner
- Ability to work calmly in a busy environment
- Ability to multitask and prioritize workload in order of importance and manage multiple projects at once with critical deadlines
- Strong communication skills
- Office administration experience
- Excellent IT skills with a Knowledge of Microsoft office.
If you are looking for an excellent opportunity in a fast paced and dynamic environment where you can make a real impact within the team and the firm and gain oversight and responsibility for some of the key initiatives, then this is the role for you!
CSA Personnel will treat every application in strictest confidence and will only put you forward to an employer after gaining your explicit permission.