Due to continual company growth our client is looking to recruit a highly driven and ambitious sales representative based in Little Island, Cork. Our client have over 35 years experience and are a wholesale distribution company selling a wide range of household products throughout Ireland.
Their main product ranges are Furniture, mirrors, textiles, wall art and accessories.
We are particularly interested in hearing candidates from a Business Development, Field Sales Executive, Sales Manager, B2B Sales or Account Manager Backgrounds. Experience in Sales is a must.
This is an engaging and challenging role for a proven Sales Executive to pursue their ambitions and take their career to the next level with a dynamic company. If you are confident in your capabilities and are prepared to contribute maximum effort to achieve the company targets, we would love to hear from you.
- Identifying new opportunities to expand the company’s network
- Generate leads, relationships and follow through on sales process to closure
- Work effectively with other team members to achieve sales targets
- Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support; answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions
- Effectively manage your own time and set your own schedule.
- Develop a strong level of product expertise
- Acting as the key contact for new clients within their region
- Delivering against quarterly and full year targets
- Keep the CRM system updated with the status of prospects, leads and campaigns as instructed
We are looking for someone who has / is…
- 2 years’+ business development/sales experience with proven success in winning new business
- Ability to “close the sale”
- A real go getter who loves pushing themselves to overachieve
- Outstanding interpersonal, communication and influencing skills
- Excellent business development skills and sales acumen
- Full and clean driving license
Culture + Benefits
- Excellent salary package
- Company Car/ Phone/ Laptop
- Commission +Bonus
- Food Allowance
With a view for the successful candidate to be in place as soon as possible, interviews for this role are being held immediately. If you have read the above with interest and would like to be considered for this excellent opportunity, please apply today.
CSA Personnel will treat every application in strictest confidence and will only put you forward to an employer after gaining your explicit permission.