Sales & Marketing Manager
Are you a marketeer who understand how to reach their audience using an array of e-marketing media? Do you seek variety in your work and thrive when given autonomy to deliver results? Are you best at home in an SME environment where you are hands on from concepts to implementation? We are seeking natural relationship builder who can drive key products and develop the role over the coming years.
Due to expansion within the company and a release of some new products, my client is currently recruiting for a Business Development Manager that will have a strong emphasis on Digital strategies.
My client, based in East Cork are market leader in their field (established over 40 years). You will be building relationships within our top key clients, new clients, and networking with all key stakeholders within the educational & B2B sector to bring about further growth.
This will predominantly be an office based role.
You will need to be driven to succeed in this role, confident in your ability and excited by an opportunity to develop the Role.
If you are looking for a vibrant industry, in a fast-paced working environment within a company that values development, then this role is for you!
Responsibilities ( This is a new role that will be shaped by the successful candidate)
- Create business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their needs; researching and analysing sales options.
- An understanding of E-Commerce and sales funnels.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through numerous methods including e-marketing, networking, phone, social media and other marketing channels
- Create regular reviews and reports with marketing and sales performance and financial data
- Ongoing management of your product/customer portfolio to drive new value add sales opportunities and customer retention
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services.
- Customise product solutions to increase customer satisfaction.
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients.
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market.
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and Account Executives
- Report to the General Manager on (weekly/monthly/quarterly) sales results.
We are looking for someone who has / is…
- A flexible ‘can do’ attitude working within a SME company environment.
- An experienced and engaging professional with sound business acumen and marketing knowledge
- Highly motivated and confident
- An excellent presenter, able to communicate a vision/market proposition with enthusiasm and commitment.
- Excellent marketing skillset
- Highly motivated and able to work effectively under own initiative.
- Good presenter/communicator: virtual meetings (zoom/teams)/ phone/ e-mail.
Culture + Benefits
- Excellent salary package
- Friendly working environment
- Flexible role for the right person
- Supportive and collaborative team
This role would suit someone who is looking to work for a friendly, growing and hard-working company.
With a view for the successful candidate to be in place as soon as possible, interviews for this role are being held immediately. If you have read the above with interest and would like to be considered for this excellent opportunity, please apply today with a WORD or PDF copy of your CV.
CSA Personnel will treat every application in strictest confidence and will only put you forward to an employer after gaining your explicit permission.