Sales Executive (Software)
Our client is a leader in the Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality compliance industry. They provide training, consulting, manpower placement and software services.
Due to expansion they are currently looking for an Inside Sales Executive to join their small team to work alongside the lead generation and technical team. They are well established and have clients across the pharma, medical device and food & drinks industry.Office is based in the south side of Cork City with parking.
Full training will be provided on the software products.
- Are you experienced within Sales?
- Do you relish variety and have a passion for strong customer service?
- Are organised, analytical, and commercially friendly?
Then this is the right role for you!
- Achieve/exceed sales objectives and quotas through the expansion and growth of business relationships with existing and new clients using a consultative and process-driven approach.
- Identify opportunities on all stages, enjoy building relationships with new enterprise customers
- React to customer queries in a timely fashion, with priority given to ensure the customer receives positive consideration
- Have a proactive approach to their work and have experience selling over the phone
- Perform sales presentations/demonstrations
- Take full ownership of the sales process from qualification to close
- Work in close co-operation with both, our marketing team and technical teams in order to close deals.
- Communicate with customers
- Cooperate with marketing department on creating case studies, thought leadership pieces, webinars and other content that helps to generate inbound activity
We are looking for someone who has / is…
- A strong affinity with IT / ICT
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience of Sales
- Methodical sales techniques and methodology
- Winning personality (hunter mindset), the ability to listen and convince
- Driven, ambitious & hungry sales person to join this growing company
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced target driven environment, must be a high-energy, motivated self-starter
- Good commercial acumen
- Excellent communicator
Culture + Benefits
- Excellent package on offer along with an opportunity for promotion within the company for the right candidate.
- Commision Pay
- Free Parking
- Supportive and collaborative team
With a view for the successful candidate to be in place as soon as possible, interviews for this role are being held immediately. If you have read the above with interest and would like to be considered for this excellent opportunity, please apply today.
CSA Personnel will treat every application in strictest confidence and will only put you forward to an employer after gaining your explicit permission.