CSA Personnel Consultants are currently recruiting for a Sales Coordinator working on behalf of our client, a market leader in the motor industry. The ideal candidate for this role will have previous administration experience.
You will be responsible for ensuring that administrative duties are completed in order to deliver vehicles to customers smoothly and efficiently.
- ▸ Operating the ordering system
- ▸ Reporting directly to the Managing Directors
- ▸ Escalating incoming sales enquiries to sales staff
- ▸ Uploading and updating new, current and sold stock on the company website and third party websites
- ▸ Dealing with any customer issues appropriately, efficiently and effectively
- ▸ Assisting in customer handovers and providing the checklist of documents to customers
- ▸ Ensuring pre-delivery inspections have been completed before handover to customer
- ▸ Having a strong understanding of company polices and legislative guidelines
Personal Attitude & Skills
- ▸ Experience in Microsoft Office packages and general IT literacy, including extracting and inputting data
- ▸ Experience with working within finance, including creating invoices and managing accounts
- ▸ Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines whilst prioritising your workloads.
- ▸ Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including strong interpersonal skills
- ▸ Previous administrative experience in the motor trade industry desirable
- ▸ Positive, “can do” attitude.
If you want to progress your career with a dynamic and forward thinking motor group and a fantastic brand, do not miss this opportunity.
CSA Personnel will treat every application in strictest confidence and will only put you forward to an employer after gaining your explicit permission