Sales Administrator (Motor Industry)
CSA Personnel Consultants are currently recruiting for an Sales Administrator working on behalf of our client based in the motor industry in Cork City.
It’ll be a great role for someone – lots more details below.
You will be responsible for ensuring that administrative duties are completed in order to deliver vehicles to customers smoothly and efficiently.
Hours: 9.15-5.30 (Mon-Fri)
The main duties include, but are not limited to:
- ▸ Identifying active business from incoming website enquires and directing to the relevant members of staff.
- ▸ Reporting directly to the Managing Director
- ▸ Escalating incoming sales enquiries to sales staff
- ▸ Uploading and updating new, current and sold stock on the company website and third party websites
- ▸ Dealing with any customer issues appropriately, efficiently and effectively
- ▸ Assisting in customer handovers and providing the checklist of documents to customers
- ▸ Ensuring pre-delivery inspections have been completed before handover to customer
- ▸ Having a strong understanding of company policies and legislative guidelines
- ▸ Social Media posting. Competitions, Reviews & Stocklists
Personal Attitude & Skills
- ▸ Highly motivated with a “can do” attitude
- ▸ Experience in Microsoft Office packages and general IT literacy,
- ▸ Experience with working within finance, including creating invoices and managing accounts
- ▸ Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines whilst prioritising your workloads.
- ▸ Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including strong interpersonal skills
- ▸ Previous administrative experience in the motor trade industry desirable
If you want to progress your career with a dynamic and forward thinking small company and a fantastic brand, do not miss this opportunity.
This role has the possibility of working your way up to become a professional sales executive down the line and earn commission.
CSA Personnel will treat every application in strictest confidence and will only put you forward to an employer after gaining your explicit permission