Job Title: Irish Recruitment Specialist (Travel industry)
Reporting to: Group HR Director
Location: Cork City
We are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic recruiter to run our clients Irish recruitment programme for seasonal staff across Europe.
You must have at least 6 months experience working in recruitment and ideally be familiar with large-scale recruitment.
You will be part of a reputable company that has a big vision for the future combined with a very strong sense of purpose, culture, values and work practices.
Join a great team in a supportive and welcoming environment.
- Design and deliver a sourcing strategy to generate quality applications to fill our clients seasonal roles
- Using multiple methods of sourcing and recruiting candidates through traditional and digital methods.
- Screening, interviewing and supporting candidates through interview, offer and placement processes.
- Identify new recruitment leads
- Writing and placing advertisements.
- Recruitment administration.
- Data entry onto our HR system.
- Dealing with day to day enquires from our internal customers and employees.
- Ability to take on additional projects/tasks as required by the Manager.
We are looking for someone who has / is…
- You should have recruitment experience in either an agency or in-house setting with Irish job market knowledge.
- Professional, personable individual who has a passion for working with people, a strong ability to build relationships.
- Determination, ambition, energy & attitude to succeed with the ability to see the bigger picture.
- Ability to make sound judgments, problem-solve and work independently.
- Be versatile, creative, reliable and responsible and looking for a new professional challenge
- Able to make real time decisions based on changing information and able to manage your own workload.
- Excellent IT skills with a Knowledge of Microsoft office.
With a view for the successful candidate to be in place as soon as possible, interviews for this role are being held immediately. If you have read the above with interest and would like to be considered for this excellent opportunity, please apply today.
CSA Personnel will treat every application in strictest confidence and will only put you forward to an employer after gaining your explicit permission.