Our client is a specialist construction and engineering recruitment agency focused on the temp blue collar, temp white collar and permanent white collar staffing. They have a great track record of promoting from within and setting out clear career paths.
They have a strong presence in Dublin and are looking to establish a Cork Office.
As a Recruitment Consultant joining our client you will be fully trained with our comprehensive training programme – giving you the ability to perform within your full potential.
- Meeting with and contacting new and existing candidates to create a pipeline of talent for current and future jobs
- Networking with current clients to win new business
- Working on existing in-coming jobs
- Collaboration with the team to ensure all vacancies are fulfilled
- Regular Client and candidate visits
We are looking for someone who has / is…
- 1 Year + experience in Recruitment / Sales
- Social and have a genuine interest in people
- Organised, Resilient with a desire to succeed
- Ability to work as part of a team and contribute to the continued growth of the Company.
- A background in either sales or service led roles
- Full driving licence
What's in it for you?
- Excellent structured training programme, set out from day 1
- Genuine career progression
- After initial training we can offer a flexible working pattern, which includes home working
- Own laptop and mobile
- A strong mentor and manager who inspires and leads by example
Construction recruitment is booming and there hasn’t been a better time to get into the industry and demand is high so without clients name behind you it really does set you up for success in the future.
With a view for the successful candidate to be in place as soon as possible, interviews for this role are being held immediately. If you have read the above with interest and would like to be considered for this excellent opportunity, please apply today.
CSA Personnel will treat every application in strictest confidence and will only put you forward to an employer after gaining your explicit permission.