Our client, a wholesale distributor based in Ballincollig, is currently recruiting for a Receptionist.
This vacancy may suit an enthusiastic person with a keen interest in learning new tasks and systems. They will be working within a small team that is very busy and so communication and an ability to engage positively with those around them is essential.
- Reception organization including management of phone (4 busy lines), email and paper based correspondence
- Help support Operations and Facilities – Provide administrative support to projects
- Scanning debtor details into system on daily basis
- Preparation of Transport documentation for outward deliveries
- Working in accordance with company procedures & guidelines
- Ability to build long lasting, trusted relationships with members of the business
- Will be willing to get involved where needed & be able to respond effectively and efficiently to change, all whilst remaining composed and with a good sense of humour.
We are looking for someone who has / is…
- Previous office administration experience
- Outgoing, pleasant and engaging with a good telephone manner
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite & competent with technology
- Ability to work as part of a team and contribute to the continued growth of the Company.
- Ability to complete tasks within time constraints
- High level of attention to detail, coupled with excellent organisational skills
- ‘’Can Do’’ Attitude
- Excellent IT skills with a Knowledge of Microsoft office.
With a view for the successful candidate to be in place as soon as possible, interviews for this role are being held immediately. If you have read the above with interest and would like to be considered for this excellent opportunity, please apply today.
CSA Personnel will treat every application in strictest confidence and will only put you forward to an employer after gaining your explicit permission.