Receptionist / PA
We are looking for a friendly and enthusiastic team player to join the office at our busy client (home security industry) who is based just outside Cork City.
This is a great opportunity for a Receptionist/ Personal Assistant to gain valuable experience working with a well known Cork brand . The ideal candidate will be a good communicator, punctual, organised and like working in a fast paced environment as part of a busy team.
Full training will be provided.
Must be available to start ASAP.
- Acting as first point of contact: dealing with correspondence by email and phone calls
- Manage Reception in a small but busy office environment
- Greeting all visitors to the office in a friendly & professional manner
- Managing documentation and filing system
- Organise couriers, manage and track deliveries
- Accurately record and distribute telephone messages
- Reminding the manager of important tasks and deadlines
- Typing, compiling and preparing quotations, presentations and correspondence often in a pressurised environment where a level of prioritisation is required
- Managing databases and filing systems
- Liasing with staff, suppliers and clients
- Collating and filing documents
- Miscellaneous tasks to support the management team
- Becoming proficient in company database so as to be able to log service calls and other ad hoc duties such as post dockets to ledger on an ad hoc basis when required
We are looking for someone who has / is…
- Minimum 2-3 years in a similar position
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel
- Ability to prioritize
- Able to communicate effectively (in both written and verbal form).
- Enjoys interacting and building relationships with customers and is comfortable working in a fast paced dynamic environment.
- Willing to take ownership and accountability for your own actions and responsibilities.
- Committed to having good attention to detail and good time management.
- Able to make real time decisions based on changing information and able to manage your own workload.
With a view for the successful candidate to be in place as soon as possible, interviews for this role are being held immediately. If you have read the above with interest and would like to be considered for this excellent opportunity, please apply today.
CSA Personnel will treat every application in strictest confidence and will only put you forward to an employer after gaining your explicit permission.