Programme Coordinator (Group Travel)
Our client, a market leader in the intercultural learning industry, is looking to recruit a full time Programme Administrator
Joining a small and dedicated team, you will draw upon your knowledge and experience, and your excellent communication, interpersonal and organisation skills, to take responsibility forfor day-to-day organisation and operation of incoming group programmes.
As Programme Coordinator you will be responsible for ad hoc youth groups from different parts of the world.
This role would be well suited to candidates from a tourism and travel background. Knowledge of Ireland, Irish Culture as well as public speaking experience would be an advantage.
The post is full-time and you will work in a small team with 3 other Programme Co-Ordinators and report into the Programme Manager.
- Advance hotel bookings & re-confirmations
- Advance bookings & subsequent re-confirmations of all visits, lectures tours & meals.
- Liaising with external partners on all aspects of programme administration
- Troubleshooting operational and participant issues if they arise
- Management of rooming lists through liaising with & updating sending partners, hotels & hostels
- Liaising with participants on pre-programme hotel bookings & general pre and post programme inquiries
- Coordinating the preparation and checking of group leader folders
- Participants’ welcome packs
- Researching new venues, restaurants & sites
- Developing new programme ideas
- Researching new programme content
- Liaising with local co-ordinators to ensure placement of homestay groups with suitable host families
- Updating sending partner organisations on lists & placement details
- Inputting groups invoices into our accounts package
We are looking for someone who has / is…
- Bachelor Degree or relevant experience of working in a similar role;
- Minimum 2 year’s work experience in administration
- Highly flexible with an ability to multitask
- Excellent IT, record keeping and administration skills
- Problem Solver
- The ability to work on your own initiative and collaboratively in teams.
- Highly organized with excellent time management & planning skills and ability to get things done on schedule.
- Strong Communication (written & verbal)
- Full drivers license preferable
Culture + Benefits
- Excellent package on offer along with an opportunity for promotion within the company for the right candidate.
- Pension Contribution
- Travel Opportunities
- Supportive and collaborative team
- New office based in Cork City
With a view for the successful candidate to be in place as soon as possible, interviews for this role are being held immediately. If you have read the above with interest and would like to be considered for this excellent opportunity, please apply today.
CSA Personnel will treat every application in strictest confidence and will only put you forward to an employer after gaining your explicit permission.