Programme Administrator (Study Abroad)
Our client, a market leader in the intercultural learning industry, is looking to recruit a full time Programme Administrator.
Joining a small and dedicated team, you will draw upon your knowledge and experience, and your excellent communication, interpersonal and organisation skills, to take responsibility for the day to day running, smooth operation and coordination of student programmes for international students studying in Ireland and Irish students studying abroad.
50% of this role would be dedicated to our clients Secondary School Abroad programme (outbound) so experience in marketing and programme development would be useful.
The post is full-time and you will work in a small team with 2 other Programme Co-Ordinators and report into the Programme Manager.
- Work in tandem with the Programme Manager to ensure key performance indicators are effectively met including the educational outcomes of the Study Abroad programmes
- Recruitment and promotion of programmes (print/ e-marketing, blogs etc)
- Creation & Rollout of focused marketing campaigns for the Secondary School Abroad programme
- Process student applications
- Liaise with partners overseas and team of local coordinators in Ireland
- Process placement details, host family applications & Garda Vetting forms
- Monitor payment deadlines & reception of admin forms
- Carry out student interviews, lead or help lead training events,workshops pre departure workshops & orientations
- Anticipate issues and troubleshooting with students and host families
We are looking for someone who has / is…
- Bachelor Degree or relevant experience of working in a similar role;
- Experience in marketing or sales
- Experience of working with young people
- Problem Solver
- The ability to work on your own initiative and collaboratively in teams.
- Highly organized with excellent time management & planning skills and ability to get things done on schedule.
- Strong Communication (written & verbal)
Culture + Benefits
- Excellent package on offer along with an opportunity for promotion within the company for the right candidate.
- Pension Contribution
- Travel Opportunities
- Supportive and collaborative team
- New office based in Cork City
With a view for the successful candidate to be in place as soon as possible, interviews for this role are being held immediately. If you have read the above with interest and would like to be considered for this excellent opportunity, please apply today.
CSA Personnel will treat every application in strictest confidence and will only put you forward to an employer after gaining your explicit permission.