We are delighted to be partnering with a multi-dimensional consulting firm located in Cork City.
This is an excellent opportunity for a newly qualified accountant (0-3 years experience) to join an established and reputable firm with leading-edge expertise in the fields of taxation, business advice, accounting and financial planning.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The firm supports all areas of their clients’ business needs, both compliance and consulting. Reporting directly to the partners, all of whom are consultants in their respective fields, you will gain experience in a wide variety of business sectors. The work, none of which involves audit, will involve:
- Preparing annual and statutory Accounts in accordance with the requirements of the Companies’ Act and contemporary accounting standards
- Preparing management Accounts and related advice to management
- Managing clients’ VAT and PAYE affairs
- Assisting on a wide variety of business advisory projects
- Assisting on business valuations
- Working on M & A assignments
- Assisting the Tax Department as the need arises
We are looking for someone who has / is…
- Must be fully ACA or ACCA qualified
- The ideal candidate will have experience with clients within different industries and have excellent teamwork skills
- High attention to detail. Self-starter and driven to be the best
- You should have the ability to effectively project manage a number of assignment
- Have advanced skills in MS Excel and be computer literate
Culture + Benefits
- Excellent package on offer along with an opportunity for promotion within the Firm for the right candidate.
- Pension Contribution
- Institute Fees Paid
- Supportive and collaborative team
With a view for the successful candidate to be in place as soon as possible, interviews for this role are being held immediately. If you have read the above with interest and would like to be considered for this excellent opportunity, please apply today.
CSA Personnel will treat every application in strictest confidence and will only put you forward to an employer after gaining your explicit permission.