Personal Lines Executive
Our client, a leading Cork broker, requires a Personal Lines Executive with responsibility for all aspects of our business client’s General Insurance requirements.
Suitable candidates will be sales focused, self- motivated and customer attentive.
The role involves contact with existing and potential clients in the Personal Lines Motor and House Ins department, quoting and advising on cover and services.
Due to the nature of the work, previous or current insurance experience (APA Personal or CIP) would be preferential.
- Administration and delivery of a large Personal Lines (House & Motor) insurance book of business
- Dealing with existing and new customers
- Working closely with the Personal Lines Manager & other team members
- Dealing with renewals in a timely manner
- Daily admin queries as they arise including face to face enquires
We are looking for someone who has / is…
- APA or CIP qualified with minimum 12 months experience
- Sales Focused, Self Motivated & Customer Focused
- High attention to detail
- Interpersonal and telephone skills
- Computer literate
- Strong customer service and problem resolution skills
- Previous or current experience with Applied System/Relay Software
- Positive disposition
Culture + Benefits
- Excellent package on offer along with an opportunity for promotion within the company for the right candidate.
- Pension Contribution
- Free Parking
- Supportive and collaborative team
With a view for the successful candidate to be in place as soon as possible, interviews for this role are being held immediately. If you have read the above with interest and would like to be considered for this excellent opportunity, please apply today.
CSA Personnel will treat every application in strictest confidence and will only put you forward to an employer after gaining your explicit permission.