Performance Marketing Executive
Our client is looking for a highly talented, ambitious and energetic Performance Marketing Executive with a passion for developing both themselves and others to help drive our innovative paid and earned digital activity, included but not limited to Pay per Click, Paid Social, Remarketing/Display & a dash of SEO.
Ambition, drive and innovation have made our client the established market leaders in their industry.
This is a permanent role with the option of hybrid work (2 days WFH). They have an office in Cork City.
Experience with Google Analytics, Google Tags Manager, Google & Facebook ad platforms is desirable.
This is a real opportunity to grow and own an aspect of the marketing function of a small team, and to join a company that is going through an exciting growth period
- Implementing, managing and optimizing paid campaigns across paid social, and Google’s ad platform
- Drive growth through PPC, Paid Search, Social Media Advertising, and SEO.
- Furthering the growth of all online marketing channels and brand awareness
- Keyword Research
- Monitoring campaign and website performance/efficiency, and reporting on same weekly
- Managing budgets across various ad platforms, spend and return forecasting, and omni-channel strategy in order to meet KPI’s
- Demonstrating a strong understanding of clients’ accounts to identify trend
We are looking for someone who has / is…
- 1-2 Years hands on knowledge ad management platforms and supporting tools (Google Ads, Facebook Ad Manager, LinkedIn Ads, Google Analytics)
- Experience managing multiple campaigns across different audiences
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
- Logical analytical mind-set
- You should enjoy working with data to find patterns and opportunities
- A solid understanding of performance analytics and experience of generating and interpreting performance reports.
- Examples of successful campaigns you have created or managed
- Digital Marketing obsession
If this sounds like you and you would like to know more, please apply for this position and Sam will get in touch with you shortly!
CSA Personnel will treat every application in strictest confidence and will only put you forward to an employer after gaining your explicit permission.