Part-Time Accounts Technician (25 Hours)
Exciting opportunity has arisen within the finance department of our client who is Carrigaline.
The Part-time Accounts Technician (25 Hours), who will ideally have had experience in a similar role in an SME environment, will be responsible for, and contribute to, accounts payable, VAT, payroll and cashflow management. Additional duties will include month end tasks, the preparation of journals and reports for management account analysis and some administrative duties.
An Accounts Technician or other appropriate accounts qualification is desirable.
Hours would be 9-2 (Mon – Friday)
- Accounts Payable
- Preparation and processing of bi-monthly VAT return
- Creditors, bank, credit card and petty cash account reconciliation
- Cashflow management
- Processing of weekly payroll
- Preparation of reports for management account analysis
- Ad-hoc office and administrative duties, as required
We are looking for someone who has / is…
- The successful candidate will need to be highly organised
- Proficiency in Sage Line 50/ Xero
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to work on their own initiative
- The ability to achieve deadlines
- Excellent IT skills with a Knowledge of Microsoft office.
If you want to progress your career with a dynamic and forward thinking small company and a fantastic brand, do not miss this opportunity.
CSA Personnel will treat every application in strictest confidence and will only put you forward to an employer after gaining your explicit permission