An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced individual to join a growing construction company based in Carrigaline. The individual will be responsible for general office management, basic operational and admin duties such as debt collection and managing our debtors, providing assistance to the directors and the preparation of reports for management account analysis and some administrative duties.
Additionally, the individual will be responsible for assisting the finance team in performing the bookkeeping requirements of the business. This will include establishing customer accounts, invoice processing and approval and liaising with suppliers.
You must be able to prioritise effectively and coordinate requests across the senior management team and support the smooth running of the office.
The right individual will hold a positive can-do attitude as well as having a good sense of humour and willingness to help.
In reward for your service, you will receive the following:
- A competitive salary package.
- The chance to have your say & have an impact on the growth of the company
- Great development, support and growth
- The chance to be part of a fantastic team in a collegiate environment.
- Support the executive team where needed
- Be a professional and approachable point of contact for the office
- IT literacy
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to adapt communication style as appropriate.
- Help support Operations and Facilities – Provide administrative support to projects
- Cover a range of general administrative duties, including managing databases/trackers and performing basic book-keeping such as processing invoices & generating purchase orders.
- Assist in scheduling our applicator and general operative teams.
- Preparation of monthly profit and loss accounts
- VAT, PAYE
- Assist with booking travel and facilitating external and internal meetings
- Ability to build long lasting, trusted relationships with members of the business
- Will be willing to get involved where needed & be able to respond effectively and efficiently to change, all whilst remaining composed and with a good sense of humour.
What are we looking for?
- Outgoing, pleasant and engaging with a good telephone manner
- Forward planning and being able to anticipate needs
- Can do attitude
- Previous office management or administration experience
- Experienced in office book-keeping
- Highly organised with an ability to work in a timely manner in high pressure situations
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with the team
Hours will be 9:00am-5.30pm Monday-Friday (39 hour week)
HOW TO APPLY
If you want to progress your career with a dynamic and forward thinking company and a fantastic brand, do not miss this opportunity.
CSA Personnel will treat every application in strictest confidence and will only put you forward to an employer after gaining your explicit permission