An exciting opportunity has become available for a mature Office Administrator with a friendly outgoing personality to join our client, a small cancer charity based in Cork City. You will be responsible for performing admin duties in an efficient manner in accordance with established procedures. Candidates should have previous office experience.
This is a full time permanent role (35 Hours a week) with occasional evening and weekend work.
- General Admin Duties
- Reporting directly to CEO
- Overall care of the operations of the centre & events support
- Passing calls and messages to relevant contacts
- Scheduling appointments
- Updating Social Media
- Client Care & Support
- Event Organisation
We are looking for someone who has / is…
- A helpful personality
- A passion for delivering great service and building positive relationships
- High levels of empathy, discretion and care
- A natural ability to really understand and deliver against clients’ needs
- Previous experience in non profit sector an advantage
- The ability to work as part of a team in a fast-moving environment
- Excellent communication skills and strong attention to detail
- Full Driving License
Must have excellent customer service skills, be smartly presented, well organised pro-active and be able to work on your own, or within a team environment.
CSA Personnel will treat every application in strictest confidence and will only put you forward to an employer after gaining your explicit permission.
One of our consultants will be in touch early in the new year if you are successful in making the shortlist.