CSA Personnel Consultants are currently recruiting for an Office Administrator working on behalf of our client, who supply products into the pharmaceutical industry ( just outside Cork City).
It’ll be a great role for someone – lots more details below.
You will be central to all aspects of the business and responsible for ensuring that administrative duties are completed supporting the General Manager, Account Managers & Sales Administrators.
Full training will be provided.
Hours: 8.30-5 (Mon-Fri)
- Escalating incoming sales enquiries to sales staff
- Update annual price lists for Account Managers
- Sales Order Processing, Printing & Filing of orders
- Organising Waste Management queries
- Acting as back up for the processing of Purchase Invoices & Sales Invoices and matching against GRNs
- Completing monthly/ quarterly Revenue reports – Customs & Intrastat.
- Process Outstanding Sales Orders
- Dealing with any customer issues appropriately, efficiently and effectively
- Provide back up for Accounts Managers, Sales Administrator
- Electronic filing of Delivery dockets, GRNs, etc.
- Ensure that all company policies and procedures are being adhered to
- Ensure that Quality standards are achieved and maintained at all times
- All other duties as assigned
We are looking for someone who has / is…
- Experience in Microsoft Office packages and general IT literacy,
- Minimum of 3 years administration experience preferred
- Commitment to Excellence & Continuous Improvement
- Attention to detail & Consistent Work practices
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines whilst prioritising your workloadss.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including strong interpersonal skills
- Able to communicate effectively (in both written and verbal form).
- Enjoys interacting and building relationships with customers and is comfortable working in a fast paced dynamic environment.
Culture + Benefits
- Excellent package on offer along with an opportunity for promotion within the company for the right candidate.
- Free Parking
- Supportive and collaborative team
With a view for the successful candidate to be in place as soon as possible, interviews for this role are being held immediately. If you have read the above with interest and would like to be considered for this excellent opportunity, please apply today.
CSA Personnel will treat every application in strictest confidence and will only put you forward to an employer after gaining your explicit permission.