Our client is a relatively small business, employee-wise, however, they are still a leading Waste Management Solutions provider, operating from their offices in Togher, Cork.
The waste industry is one that never slows down and they have seen huge growth in the industry over the last few years and more demand for our services, and as such, they are now looking to expand their team with the right people who have the same work ethic, motivation and mindset as their current team.
If you are looking for a company that will look after you, develop you and treat you with respect, apply today!
- Log new and existing customer bookings on to our bespoke customer portal and logistics system and CRM system
- Request disposal quotations from suppliers and partners
- Complete supplier and customer documentation forms
- Ensure effective communication with all other departments, including external suppliers where appropriate, to ensure that all business objectives are achieved in line with agreed plans
- Assist with general customer services
- Assist with general admin duties
- Answer the telephone, and pass calls to relevant departments, take clear concise messages and pass these on to relevant personnel
- Deal with new sales through email, phone and chat
- Assist in general accounts queries
We are looking for someone who has / is…
- We are looking for the right individual with huge drive to join our small team and assist with their growth strategy.
- You will be able to adapt quickly, have a forward thinking mindset, be able to take on board responsibilities and communicate effectively, both on the telephone, in person and by email.
- You will have a can-do attitude with the ability to carry out the tasks effectively and be expected to learn your role and about the business within deadline timescales.
- You will have an “always-learning” personality and be able to retain information that is passed on and taught to you.
- Excellent IT skills with a Knowledge of Microsoft office.
With a view for the successful candidate to be in place as soon as possible, interviews for this role are being held immediately. If you have read the above with interest and would like to be considered for this excellent opportunity, please apply today.
CSA Personnel will treat every application in strictest confidence and will only put you forward to an employer after gaining your explicit permission.