We are currently seeking an experienced, proactive Office Administrator to join our team. The Office Administrator will be responsible for handling a wide range of administrative tasks to ensure efficient operation of the office. This includes support for sales and administration functions, tracking sales and incentives, and reporting.
This is a unique role in a national company who offer a niche service. This role will suit someone who is outgoing and able to manage a very busy workload, multi-task and work flawlessly under pressure.
- Oversee and support all administrative duties in the office and ensure that office is operating smoothly.
- Manage office supplies inventory and place orders as necessary.
- Maintain relationships with suppliers.
- Track sales and incentives, maintaining accurate and up-to-date records.
- Prepare regular and ad hoc reports on sales performance under tight deadlines.
- Provide administrative support to the sales team, including preparation of sales presentations and proposals.
- Maintain and update company databases as required.
- Use the CRM system to keep track of customer interactions, sales opportunities, and other key metrics.
We are looking for someone who has / is…
- Minimum 3 years experience in an administrative role.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Familiarity with Hubspot or similar CRM platforms very desirable.
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and solution focused.
- Ability to work as part of a team and contribute to the continued growth of the Company.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- Self-starter who can work independently.
- Excellent IT skills with a Knowledge of Microsoft office.
With a view for the successful candidate to be in place as soon as possible, interviews for this role are being held immediately. If you have read the above with interest and would like to be considered for this excellent opportunity, please apply today.
CSA Personnel will treat every application in strictest confidence and will only put you forward to an employer after gaining your explicit permission.