Office / Accounts Administrator
Department: Not for Profit / Community Group
Project Location(s): Cobh
Required for East Cork based Family Resource Centre. 35 hours per week.
Previous experience of working with a Charity, and familiarity with funding from Tusla/Pobal etc. would be an advantage
- General Admin & Maintaining the office and purchasing office supplies
- Coordination of incoming and outgoing communications
- Maintaining appropriate, accurate and accessible records for all the centre’s activities
- Maintaining appropriate office stack and supplies as required
- Drafting Reports, presentations and booklets as required by various project areas and Board of Directors
- Payroll (Sage, less than 10 people)
- Lodgements and bank reconciliations.
- Accounts Payable and Receivable
- Maintaining a petty cash system.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
We are looking for someone who has / is…
- Proficiency with Payroll I.T. Systems, PAYE, Bookkeeping
- Knowledge of Sage 50 Accounting Package
- Good Office Management Skills
- Good MS Office Skills, with excellent Excel experience
- Enthusiasm and ability to work within a team
With a view for the successful candidate to be in place as soon as possible, interviews for this role are being held immediately. If you have read the above with interest and would like to be considered for this excellent opportunity, please apply today.
CSA Personnel will treat every application in strictest confidence and will only put you forward to an employer after gaining your explicit permission.