Mortgage Administrator (3-4 Day Week)
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced mortgage administrator to join a full service financial services company based in Cork, administering the new and pipeline line business.
- Manage and process new business and existing business
- Liaise with clients, providers and any other relevant parties
- Deal with client queries or requests appropriately and within a timely manner
- Packaging all cases for the appropriate lenders and ensuring that all the required documents meet the individual requirements of the lender.
- Fully prepare mortgage applications and recommend for approval to Retail Credit Centre
- Ensure all regulatory and compliance standards are adhered to in full
- Keep the company system up to date with all administration related information
- Maintain an excellent standard of customer service at all times
- Create all client files correctly on CRM.
- Complete compliance for all files.
- Support other team members when needed.
We are looking for someone who has / is…
- A strong understanding of the mortgage application process is essential.
- Prior experience in financial services / banking
- QFA qualification
- Experience with Microsoft office applications
- Smart and well presented
- Strong interpersonal skills and a professional attitude
- Ambitious and self-motivated
- Knowledge of life and pension desirable but not essential
Culture + Benefits
- 3-4 day working week
- Excellent salary package for successful candidate
- Excellent working environment
- Free Parking
If you have read the above with interest and would like to be considered for this excellent opportunity, please apply today with a WORD or PDF copy of your CV.