Life and Pensions Administrator
Our client, one of my longest standing clients are a growing Financial Services company in Cork currently have a new opportunity for a Life and Pensions Administrator to join their team.
Suitable candidates will be sales focused, self- motivated and customer attentive.
The role involves contact with existing and potential clients, quoting and advising on cover and services.
Due to the nature of the work, previous or current experience in the Life, Pensions Industry (QFA) is essential.
It’s a really exciting time to join the team, they are actively expanding their business and the team to take things up a notch… with your help.
- Processing of quotations and new business applications in pension, savings & investments and life assurance and deal directly with the Life Assurance companies to ensure these are processed in an accurate and timely manner
- Responsible for managing the pipeline of business from start to finish which includes the processing of pensions, savings & investments, and protection policies.
- Interact daily with some of Irelands largest Life Insurance Companies and will ensure effective communication flow between Account Managers and Financial Advisors
- Communicate with clients over phone and email keeping them updated on the progress of their applications
- Ownership of all aspects of our client book which includes providing regular updates to clients
- Responsible for all aspects of compliance such as Anti Money Laundering requirements and Consumer Protection Code requirements.
- Supporting Financial Advisors with Ad Hoc duties
We are looking for someone who has / is…
- Fully QFA Qualified
- 2+ years’ experience in the Life, Pensions & Investments industry
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to multitask & prioritise queries
- Highly self-motivated & ability to work on own initiative
Culture + Benefits
- Excellent package on offer along with an opportunity for promotion within the company for the right candidate.
- Pension Contribution & Income Protection
- Modern Office with parking onsite
- Supportive and collaborative team
With a view for the successful candidate to be in place as soon as possible, interviews for this role are being held immediately. If you have read the above with interest and would like to be considered for this excellent opportunity, please apply today.
CSA Personnel will treat every application in strictest confidence and will only put you forward to an employer after gaining your explicit permission.