Legal Secretary/ Conveyancing Assistant
On behalf of our client, a leading practice in Cork City we are looking for an experienced CONVEYANCING secretary or legal executive required to assist head of property department with varied residential and commercial conveyancing work.
A knowledge of shared ownership transactions would be of use, and other general administration duties would apply.
Either full time or 4 days a week (or might even consider 3 days a week for the right person).
- Join a friendly and engaging team of residential property specialists and play an integral part in the continued success of the team.
- Provide fee earners with a professional and proactive support service with responsibilities to include opening files, typing, answering the telephone, attending clients, file administration, post, and general office administration.
- The firm is committed to supporting their employees’ ongoing career development and a range of benefits are on offer to the successful candidate.
You will have:
- Essential: Experience in a support role within a residential conveyancing department.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organisation.
- Excellent client care/service skills.
- Good telephone manner.
- Strong IT and typing skills.
Culture + Benefits
- Excellent package on offer along with an opportunity for promotion within the company for the right candidate.
- Pension Contribution
- Free Parking
- Supportive and collaborative team
With a view for the successful candidate to be in place as soon as possible, interviews for this role are being held immediately. If you have read the above with interest and would like to be considered for this excellent opportunity, please apply today.
CSA Personnel will treat every application in strictest confidence and will only put you forward to an employer after gaining your explicit permission.