Junior Project Administrator
On behalf of our client based in Little Island, an expanding engineering group supplying biotech/pharma/petrochem/food and beverage industries we are recruiting a Junior Project Administrator to join their team.
You will be responsible for maintaining the accurate records of companies products. You could be sorting electronic copies of their products and producing reports based on this.
Full training will be provided and you will work in a small well established team.
If you’re in a junior Document Control or Project Administrator position at the moment and looking to develop your career or newly graduated then this could be the role for you as there is a clear path to career progression.
The job role involves the following duties:
- Manage the electronic storage and filing of material certification and traceability documentation
- Manager the electronic dispatch of material certification
- Filing and organisation of documents electronically.
- Regular, open, and clear communication with the Sales and Warehouse staff
- Resolve Customer queries over the phone/email daily to enhance customer satisfaction
- Regularly review internal processes to identify/implement improvements
We are looking for someone who has / is…
- Some document control management or quality control experience is desirable but full training will be provided
- PC proficient and in the use of Microsoft Office products
- Well organised, self-motivated, strong attention to detail
- Responsible and willing to take ownership of work assigned
- Positive work ethic with a can-do attitude and approach to work
- Proactive and assertive
Culture + Benefits
- Excellent package on offer along with an opportunity for promotion within the company for the right candidate.
- Free Parking
- Supportive and collaborative team
With a view for the successful candidate to be in place as soon as possible, interviews for this role are being held immediately. If you have read the above with interest and would like to be considered for this excellent opportunity, please apply today.
CSA Personnel will treat every application in strictest confidence and will only put you forward to an employer after gaining your explicit permission.