Junior Office Administrator
Due to an office expansion our client requires a Junior Administrator.
Our client well established electrical contractor based just outside Cork City (parking on site) .
Serving a mix of commercial and domestic clients with many long-standing relationships.
Essential: Confident phone manner, Exceptional Customer Service Levels, Computer literate, Data entry experience, an eye for detail, ability to multitask and solve problems.
Full training will be provided.
- General Admin Duties
- Duties include reception/customer service/data entry and general administration
- Assisting and preparing quotes
- Delivering a best in class Customer Service offering to existing clients
- Managing the business inbox, responding to queries, managing the contacts
- Preparing invoices for clients and updating system
- Following up with contractors when necessary
- Scheduling new jobs as well as handling, managing and updating client documents
We are looking for someone who has / is…
- Computer literacy very important, excellent knowledge of Word & Excel essential
- Candidates should have good organisational skills
- At least 6 months experience in professional environment
- Above average attention to detail
- Good team working skills beneficial
- Articulate and a good communicator
- Uses initiative
- Comfortable working both individually and as part of a team
With a view for the successful candidate to be in place as soon as possible, interviews for this role are being held immediately. If you have read the above with interest and would like to be considered for this excellent opportunity, please apply today.
CSA Personnel will treat every application in strictest confidence and will only put you forward to an employer after gaining your explicit permission.