Our client, a market leader in the intercultural learning industry, is looking to recruit a full time IT Manager.
We are looking for applicants with an extensive knowledge of IT and systems selection and implementation. Additionally, they must have the ability to conduct and direct research into IT issues and products, a strong understanding of project management principles along with the ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks. The role reports directly to the CEO.
- Manage the installation and maintain/support new applications and services
- Work with a number of internal teams
- Administration of G Suite
- Maintenance of the internal Network.
- Troubleshooting any issues with individual computers or tablets.
- Provide support to staff experiencing any IT challenges.
- Liaise with external providers and trainers
- Advising on the purchase of any new hardware or software.
- Manage and oversee our clients websites:Implementing and/or facilitating social media campaigns.
- Monitor trends and development in the IT world
- Identifying opportunities for training and development.
- Ensure GDPR compliance is exemplary across all our systems.
- Negotiate and communicate with third-party software providers for new software’s and troubleshooting
We are looking for someone who has / is…
- A 3rd Level IT Qualification or IT Certification
- 2+ years of experience in related field
- Knowledge of the G Suite platform.
- Strong knowledge of WordPress and Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- Good technical support background.
- Good knowledge of Salesforce CRM.
- Good self-motivational skills.
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Communication skills – ability to present complex information in a clear, concise, and engaging manner.
- Data recovery and troubleshooting.
- Automation processes
- Project management skills.
The company culture is great; really relaxed and flexible, where employees are given the trust & freedom to just get on with their job and are rewarded for their hard work.
You’ll be based in their brand new Cork City Center office or be willing to relocate to apply.
This candidate should have prior experience working with information technology and understand the latest technology trends to ensure the technology in place is up to date.
With a view for the successful candidate to be in place as soon as possible, interviews for this role are being held immediately. If you have read the above with interest and would like to be considered for this excellent opportunity, please apply today.
CSA Personnel will treat every application in strictest confidence and will only put you forward to an employer after gaining your explicit permission.