Our client is a well recognized brand in the food manufacturing industry with over 40 years experience and they are currently seeking an experienced HR Business Partner or HR Manager.
In a standalone position managing the HR function, your ideas are heard, your opinions matter & you are respected by not only the senior management team but the MD too – there’s no fight to get projects signed off or to implement processes; it will get done.
This hands-on role provides full cycle Human Resources support, and is critical in executing our clients people initiatives, providing great internal customer support and driving HR functional excellence and process improvement.
- Support of site management with advice and consulting on a range of HR-related queries
- ER/IR including reviews, grievances, and disciplinaries
- Employment contract preparation as well as general HR administration tasks
- Operational HR support to the entire business (100+)
- Ensure compliance across the business with relevant legislation
- Providing advice around employee issues and policies
- Review overall HR policies and compliance with local law
- Develop a coaching culture that supports and challenges using the relationship between an employee & their production line manager
- Manage recruitment processes (advertising, selection, reference checking, and onboarding)
We are looking for someone who has / is…
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification
- Minimum of 8 years’ previous experience in an HR Manager role, ideally within the manufacturing/food/logistics sectors
- Broad knowledge in employment law, IR, HR policies
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills – verbal and written including report writing skills
- People leadership skills, strong systems knowledge, be a team player with excellent communication skills.
- Confident in your knowledge and be able to liaise with all levels of people, including senior executives
- Proven ability to contribute towards the development and implementation of HR programs, projects and initiatives to meet the objectives of the organisation.
- A natural problem solver
With a view for the successful candidate to be in place as soon as possible, interviews for this role are being held immediately. If you have read the above with interest and would like to be considered for this excellent opportunity, please apply today.
CSA Personnel will treat every application in strictest confidence and will only put you forward to an employer after gaining your explicit permission.