Financial Advisor (QFA)
Our client, one of my longest standing clients are a growing Financial Services company in Cork currently have a new opportunity for a Financial Advisor/Planner to join their team.
Suitable candidates will be sales focused, self- motivated and customer attentive.
The role involves contact with existing and potential clients, quoting and advising on cover and services.
Due to the nature of the work, previous or current experience in the Life, Pensions Industry (QFA) is essential.
It’s a really exciting time to join the team, they are actively expanding their business and the team to take things up a notch… with your help.
- Conduct thorough financial assessments for clients to understand their current financial situations, goals, and risk tolerance.
- Develop comprehensive financial plans that encompass budgeting, savings, debt management, and insurance coverage
- Analyze clients’ retirement goals and create personalized retirement plans.
- Provide guidance on retirement savings strategies
- Design and implement investment strategies tailored to clients’ objectives and risk profiles.
- Monitor and analyze market trends, economic indicators, and investment opportunities to make informed recommendations.
- Collaborate with clients and legal professionals to develop effective estate plans.
- Offer guidance on wealth transfer, tax-efficient strategies, and philanthropic planning.
- Assess clients’ insurance needs and recommend appropriate coverage for life, health, disability, and long-term care.
Client Relationship Management:
- Cultivate strong, trusting relationships with clients through regular communication and proactive financial guidance.
- Conduct periodic reviews to reassess financial plans and adjust strategies based on changing circumstances.
We are looking for someone who has / is…
- 3-5 years experience.
- Prior experience in financial services / banking
- QFA qualification
- Experience with Microsoft office applications
- Strong knowledge of investment products, financial markets, and regulatory requirements.
- Smart and well presented
- Strong interpersonal skills and a professional attitude
- Ambitious and self-motivated
Culture + Benefits
- Excellent package on offer along with an opportunity for promotion within the company for the right candidate.
- Pension Contribution
- Free Parking
- Supportive and collaborative team
With a view for the successful candidate to be in place as soon as possible, interviews for this role are being held immediately. If you have read the above with interest and would like to be considered for this excellent opportunity, please apply today.
CSA Personnel will treat every application in strictest confidence and will only put you forward to an employer after gaining your explicit permission.