Cost Controller (Contract)
Our client is a global pharmaceutical company based in Cork. They are currently recruiting for a finance professional to join their budget management team for the period of 1 year.
Hybrid working is an option for this role. Full handover process.
You will contribute to the development of improvement plans to provide year on year savings, tracking spending year to date and track against agreed operational plans.
The purpose of this role is to:
- Assist Operations team to track, analyse and control Operational Expenditure
- Contribute with the development of improvement plans to provide year on year savings
- Assist Operations & Engineering Teams to track, analyse and control operational expenditure.
- Controlling Budget for Operations team (Production & Maintenance)
- Tracking commitments from SAP and spend year to date and tracking versus AOP
- Tracking Operations spend versus budget
- Engage with Cost Centre Owners for generation of budget and tracking monthly versus plan
- Engage with Cost Centre owners to calculate Latest Estimate
- Generating reports versus budget
- Raising Purchase Orders & Receipting Purchase Orders
- Liaising with Finance team monthly on Budget
- Generating Annual Budget with Operations Leadership
- Assist with vendor payment issues
- Update Cost Champion Data and new PPI initiative’s
- Calculate & process accruals / prepayments / reallocations for cost centre owners.
- Cost Controller for Eng Ops
- Set-up of new vendors on SAP
We are looking for someone who has / is…
- 2-3 years of Project/Cost Management
- The ability to meet strict deadlines in a timely and efficient manner.
- Strong IT skills in Excel, Microsoft Office, and experience with ERP systems.
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills with the ability to work as part of a team.
- Good at Building relationships with other budget owners
- 3rd Level degree in Finance/ Business or BIS preferred
With a view for the successful candidate to be in place as soon as possible, interviews for this role are being held immediately. If you have read the above with interest and would like to be considered for this excellent opportunity, please apply today.
CSA Personnel will treat every application in strictest confidence and will only put you forward to an employer after gaining your explicit permission.