An exciting role has come for a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual within the Facilities team of our client, a prestigious professional office based in Dublin 2 . The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work and develop their skills in a fast paced and rewarding environment. This is a new role that has come up due to expanision.
The role is multi-functional with excellent organisation and communication skills required.
Hours are 9am-5.15pm (Monday-Friday)
- Hard services PPM i.e. responsible for booking in jobs, liaising with contractors, requesting H&S documents, follow up on engineer reports etc.
- Responsible for organising and managing premises facilities and co-ordinating the workplace for employees
- Assist with coordinating and organising staff events
- Overseeing and agreeing contractors and providers for services including cleaning, catering etc.
- Supervisor/ Main point of contact for various teams of staff including catering, post room, maintenance etc.
- Ensuring that facilities meet government regulations and environmental, health and safety standards
- Assist with PPM and budget development
- Assist with SOP (standard operating procedures) development
- Carry out weekly Health and Safety/ Fire/ general checks and generate reports
- Be proactive and flexible in supporting general office / contract / helpdesk administration duties as required
We are looking for someone who has / is…
- Previous experience in a facilities role an advantage but not necessary
- Couple of years admin experience working in a Team environment
- Full suite of Microsoft Word including Powerpoint and Teams
- Excellent communicator and team player
- Self- motivated and keen eye for detail
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to multi task
- Full clean driving licence an advantage but not necessary
- Power BI and Knowledge Share experience
- An interest in sustainability is an advantage
- Ability to adapt to a fast paced, hands-on environment
With a view for the successful candidate to be in place as soon as possible, interviews for this role are being held immediately. If you have read the above with interest and would like to be considered for this excellent opportunity, please apply today.
CSA Personnel will treat every application in strictest confidence and will only put you forward to an employer after gaining your explicit permission.