Export Assistant / PA / Sales Admin (Part -Time)
Our client are are a fashion company based in Kinsale, and we are seeking an Export Assistant (Part – Time) to join their team.
As an Export Assistant, you will report to the Export Director and be responsible for performing secretarial and administrative duties. You will be expected to have excellent typing and editing skills, as well as proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite. Some Sales office experience would be hugely beneficial.
- Type and edit reports, documents, and presentations
- Enter data and keep records
- Liaise with internal departments
- Answer calls and make travel arrangements
- Attend international trade shows
- Develop and maintain relationships with overseas sales agents
- Research new sales markets
We are looking for someone who has / is…
- Certificate in secretarial work, office skills, or a related field
- Sales and marketing experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Diplomacy and adaptability
- Ability to research, analyze, and present complex information in an easy-to-understand manner
- Proficiency and flexibility with different software systems, including Excel
- Outhoing Personality
- Strong organizational skills
- Knowledge of foreign languages such as German or French is an advantage
- Travel Opportunities to Trade Fairs & Exhibitions
With a view for the successful candidate to be in place as soon as possible, interviews for this role are being held immediately. If you have read the above with interest and would like to be considered for this excellent opportunity, please apply today.
CSA Personnel will treat every application in strictest confidence and will only put you forward to an employer after gaining your explicit permission.