A new opportunity has arisen, for an Executive Assistant to join a leading investment firm based in Cork. The primary purpose of this role is to provide comprehensive support of the day to day duties of the Executive Chairman. The marketing element of the role entails providing support in the implementation of the Company’s traditional and digital marketing strategy. The individual also provides administrative support if required to the small team.
Candidates must have experience managing a diary and be used to working in a fast-paced and ever changing environment. It is a fantastic position for someone who has at least 4 years experience in an executive assistant role, ideally supporting one busy individual.
This will be an office based role and the hours will be 9am-5:30pm.
- Comprehensive support of the day to day duties of the Executive Chairman
- Handling all correspondence and phone calls in a timely and professional manner
- Preparing briefing documents/ memos for meetings
- Diary and outlook calendar management
- Coordinating internal, external, local/international meeting arrangements, via teleconference or other as requested, including arranging agendas, travel, accommodation, attendees etc
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations and providing administrative support to projects
- Maintaining the contact Database
- Distributing press releases and executing PR and digital marketing plans as directed
- Coordinating PR photoshoots and marketing events
- Responsible for maintaining the stationery stock
We are looking for someone who has / is…
- Professional services experience (desirable)
- Detail-orientated and the type of person who is always thinking one step ahead
- Trustworthy and loyal
- A fantastic relationship builder
- Able to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
Skills and experience required:
- Excellent MS Office knowledge, including Word, Excel, Outlook & PowerPoint
- Track record in providing support at senior management level
- Good understanding of office management and marketing principles
- Demonstrated ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality; and
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal with an aptitude in dealing with clients
- Strong time management and organisational skills
Culture + Benefits
- Excellent package on offer along with an opportunity for promotion within the company for the right candidate.
- Pension Contribution
- Free Parking
- Supportive and collaborative team
With a view for the successful candidate to be in place as soon as possible, interviews for this role are being held immediately. If you have read the above with interest and would like to be considered for this excellent opportunity, please apply today.
CSA Personnel will treat every application in strictest confidence and will only put you forward to an employer after gaining your explicit permission.