Executive Assistant to Director
Exciting opportunity has arisen for an Executive Assistant for our our client, a family run property development company based in Cork City (parking available)
The Executive Assistant, who will ideally have had experience in a similar role within the construction sector will be responsible for providing a wide range of executive assistance to the M.D
You will have excellent communication, organizing and administration skills with the ability to multi-task, prioritize and work with deadlines
For our clients’ business to run like clockwork they need sound support behind the scenes – and that’s where you come in.
- Liaison with various stakeholders, i.e legal/financial/construction teams, management team, etc
- Manage schedules and diaries of senior management. Organise and schedule meetings, prepare meeting agendas and briefing materials, perform research for meetings, take meeting minutes and follow-up on action points.
- Undertake various day to day tasks on own initiative
- Assisting management in the preparation of business plans
- Undertaking market research and reporting
- Coordinating the project marketing function via external contractors
- Build and maintain relationships with Business Partners
- General duties as required
- This role is full time office based. (Monday to Friday)
We are looking for someone who has / is…
- 5 plus years experience ideally in property
- Track record in providing support at senior management level
- Demonstrable experience delivering pre-agreed goals on own initiative.
- Excellent MS Office knowledge, including Word, Excel, Outlook & PowerPoint
- Good software skills ets particularly around document management
- Commercially driven and service-focused mindset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self Starter
- The ability to achieve deadlines
Culture + Benefits
- Excellent package on offer along with an opportunity for promotion within the company for the right candidate.
- Bonus Package
- Free Parking
- Supportive and collaborative small team
With a view for the successful candidate to be in place as soon as possible, interviews for this role are being held immediately. If you have read the above with interest and would like to be considered for this excellent opportunity, please apply today.
You will have the chance to carve a fantastic career for yourself and will be rewarded for your hard work.
CSA Personnel will treat every application in strictest confidence and will only put you forward to an employer after gaining your explicit permission.