Executive Assistant to CEO (9 Month Contract)
Our client who is based in the charity sector has an opening for an Executive Assistant for a 9 month contract. The primary purpose of this role is to provide comprehensive support of the day to day duties of the CEO. The role involves collaborating with internal and external stakeholders to support the effective delivery of key deliverables to a consistently high standard.
Candidates must have experience managing a diary and be used to working in a fast-paced and ever changing environment. It is a fantastic position for someone who has at least 4 years experience in an executive assistant role, ideally supporting one busy individual.
This will be an office based role and the hours will be 9am-5:30pm.
- Comprehensive support of the day to day duties of the CEO
- Handling all correspondence and phone calls in a timely and professional manner
- Preparing briefing documents/ memos for meetings
- Implementing and managing an effective document control system
- Assisting with special projects, compiling weekly and monthly reports and completing projects by assigning work to appropriate staff, including the Leadership Team, on behalf of the CEO.
- Diary and outlook calendar management
- Arrange and handle all logistics for Board meetings, subcommittee meetings as necessary: schedule meetings, draft agendas, develop, compile, and distribute presentation materials, and record meeting minutes. Oversee adherence to and compliance with applicable rules and regulations set out in governance documents.
- Tracking actions from meetings, chasing updates from participants, handling matter expeditiously, proactively, and following up on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
- Document Management. Manage the updating of these documents by responsible parties while maintaining the overall register of documents.
- Maintaining the contact Database
We are looking for someone who has / is…
- 3-4 years experience in a comparable role
- Excellent MS Office knowledge, including Word, Excel, Outlook & PowerPoint
- Track record in providing support at senior management level
- Strong Team Player
- Demonstrated ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality; and
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal with an aptitude in dealing with clients
- Strong time management and organisational skills
With a view for the successful candidate to be in place as soon as possible, interviews for this role are being held immediately. If you have read the above with interest and would like to be considered for this excellent opportunity, please apply today.
CSA Personnel will treat every application in strictest confidence and will only put you forward to an employer after gaining your explicit permission.