Digital Marketing Executive
Our client are looking for a Really Great Marketing Executive to join their team.
They are a Cork based Irish owned, SME, who value the work they do and the products and services we provide to their customers. We are the experts in Book production, with unrivalled abilities and a hunger to build on our existing success. They have developed successful products across the education and self publishing sectors but in many ways we have more to offer existing and new customers as well as reach new markets with new products.
They need a savvy Digital Marketing Executive who has a proven track record for getting stuff done. From ideation to execution, you will be the marketing planner and the marketing “do-er.”
You are perfect for this opportunity if:
- You get excited about developing strategic marketing plans and also have the ability to focus and follow through with the implementation of that plan.
- You’re able to drive marketing efforts in support of our company’s business growth, financial and operational goals.
- You’re a great writer, with no patience for typos, poor grammar or boring copy.
- You’re a confident communicator who isn’t scared to pick up the phone, knock on doors, or talk with strangers.
- You’re handy with graphic design and know how to use content creators (like Canva) to make it look like you really know what you’re doing. Same goes for video.
- You have crazy attention to detail.
- You’re savvy with online marketing (content-driven SEO and social) and are driven by engagement spikes and reaction peaks.
- You geek out on marketing analytics like click through rates, testing headlines, increasing traffic and opt-ins.
- Are consistent, and able to follow systems to maintain stuff that already works.
- Enjoy figuring things out, from creating new processes to learning new technology.
- When you don’t know something you ask or you ask Google.
- You have a great attitude, love to have fun at work, and also know how to hustle.
- You’ve worked with a CRM tool (or other unnecessarily complicated marketing software), WordPress, Canva, MS Office software, Hootsuite, and other marketing tools.
If you really want to “own” your job this is the opportunity for you, especially if you like the SME vibe. If you are at the phase in your life/career that you are ready for your next challenge and adventure, this opportunity is for you.
With a view for the successful candidate to be in place as soon as possible, interviews for this role are being held immediately. If you have read the above with interest and would like to be considered for this excellent opportunity, please apply today with a WORD or PDF copy of your CV.