Dental Practice Manager
Due to increased demand for affordable high quality dentistry, our clients are looking for an experienced practice manager based in the centrally located Cork City suburb.
A Practice Manager with outstanding experience, skills and dedication to career development is required to join a successful team run by supporting senior staff. This is a very rare opportunity that offers outstanding career advancement for the right candidate.
- Day to day running of a very busy dental practice
- Coordination of dental treatments
- Coordination of rotas, diaries, appointments
- Dealing with patients and follow ups post treatments
- Receptionist and ad hoc PA duties as required
We are looking for someone who has / is…
- Have experience working at a dental or medical practice
- Have a passion for customer service
- Have experience in the sales of services
- Be friendly, approachable and have a professional work ethic
- Have excellent computer skills
- Be proficient in both written and spoken English
What they can offer you:
- Support from senior management
- Friendly and warm environment
- Amazing patient base
- Tools to do your job to a gold standard
- Training and help where needed
- Free parking
- Modern practice functioning digitally
With a view for the successful candidate to be in place as soon as possible, interviews for this role are being held immediately. If you have read the above with interest and would like to be considered for this excellent opportunity, please apply today.
CSA Personnel will treat every application in strictest confidence and will only put you forward to an employer after gaining your explicit permission.