Customer Service Manager
Our client is a market leader in the branded merchandise industry.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Service Administrator to join their small team. This is a full-time position and offers a clear path for progression.
- Are you experienced within Customer Service and Order Management?
- Are you organised, analytical, and commercially friendly?
- Responsible for Sales Order Management ensuring accurate & timely processing of Customer Orders and deliveries
- Arranging collections from 3rd countries (namely UK and China)
- Booking nationwide deliveries to customers (B2B and B2C)
- Processing import VAT/duty payments and documentation
- Reporting: Sales reports to directors & reports on customers accounts
- Provide the highest level of customer service
- Process catalogue drops to customers
- Processing commission and timesheets of sales execs
- Arrange for samples to be sent to customers
- Updating databases and using a customer relationship management (CRM) system
We are looking for someone who has / is…
- Strong Admin Experience (Logistics experience would be a distinct advantage)
- Essential CRM, Outlook-email
- High level of Customer Service
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience with managing deliveries
- Team player with ‘can do’ attitude
- Excellent IT skills with a Knowledge of Microsoft office.
- Excellent package on offer along with an opportunity for promotion within the company for the right candidate.
- Pension Contribution
- Free Parking
- Supportive and collaborative team
With a view for the successful candidate to be in place as soon as possible, interviews for this role are being held immediately. If you have read the above with interest and would like to be considered for this excellent opportunity, please apply today.
CSA Personnel will treat every application in strictest confidence and will only put you forward to an employer after gaining your explicit permission.